Ideal for Tunnel Work and Use in Manufacturing Pre-cast Parts
Mechanical distributors are particularly suitable for concrete placing where direct distribution with truck-mounted concrete pumps or stationary concrete booms come up against technical and economic limitations.
The mechanical distributor RV 7 is a flexible and compact machine. Its small size and low-weight allows it to be transported easily. The RV 7 is ideal for floors of small construction sites, casting pillars, manufacturing pre-fabricated parts, and tunnel applications.
- Easily transported by trailer or on larger truck-mounted concrete pumps
- Fits into the bracket for 9’10” (3 m) pipes as on the support feet of many machines
- Compact dimensions and low weight for easy transport
- Can be easily assembled by two people within 10 minutes
- Small and flexible piece of equipment
Number of sections2
Horizontal Reach6.6 m
Placing area132 m²
Delivery Line (DN + Pressure)DN 125
Length x Width x Height4200 x 600 x 800 mm