P 9 - P 9 G
Robust machine without loss of quality
Truck mixers are used every day. They have to run reliably and be low-maintenance. Low wear-and-tear in particular plays an important role in a rough environment and in dealing with coarse materials, so that it can supply transport concrete without any loss in quality for years to come. Consequently, Putzmeister truck mixers are consistently built as standard with boron/magnesium steel. This heat-treated steel offers high wear protection for a good price. The truck mixer therefore withstands difficult conditions and ensures a long service life.
Putzmeister P 9 truck mixer is available in ultra light (UL) version.
Putzmeister P 9 G (giant) truck mixer is available in standard, light (L), ultra light (UL) and heavy reinforced (HR) version.
- Can be mounted on 4 axle Chassis of various manufacturers
- Heavy reinforced frame for rough road conditions (HR version)
- Can be equipped with useful accessories
- Lower usage and operating costs
- 20 % weight saving over standard 4.5 mm thick steel constructions (UL Version)
Nominal Fill9 m³
Water Line10.46 m³
Geometric Volume16.06 m³
Installation Angle11.40 degree
P 9 Weights
Standard Version4120 kg
Light Version3700 kg
Ultra Light Version3330 kg
Ultra Light Version3500 kg
Heavy Reinforced Version4960 kg